Annual Grant Program
To date Colorado Garden Foundation has awarded more than $8.3 million to fund horticulture related grants for the benefit of the state of Colorado! Projects that have been awarded in the past include greenhouse projects, community gardens, therapy gardens, and so much more!
The organization supports horticulture and horticultural related projects and those groups that are involved or directly related. Education is emphasized. Areas of interest include horticultural-related research, education, therapy and community improvements.
How to Apply
- Click HERE for details.
- The initial letter of intent is due by August 30.
- Selected applicants will be requested to submit complete details by October 31.
- Attachments related to the application are accepted in the SECOND round only. In the letter, applicants must include how Colorado Garden Foundation will be recognized for the grant award.
- Grants are selected by early December with distribution of funds the following spring.
- Funding is limited to nonprofit and government agencies.
- Grants are not available to homeowners, associations and political organizations.
- Grants are not awarded for plan development or design; salaries, administrative costs or other overhead.
- Only one grant or proposal per application or applicant division is considered annually.
- The maximum grant is $15,000.