Online ticket sales will open closer to the Show in September 2020.
|Friday, October 2nd||10 a.m. – 7 p.m. – $10 for Adults / $8 for Seniors|
|Saturday, October 3rd||10 a.m. – 7 p.m. – $10 for Adults / $8 for Seniors|
|Sunday, October 4th||10 a.m.– 5 p.m. – $10 for Adults / $8 for Seniors|
Location & Directions:
Colorado Convention Center: 700 14th Street Denver, CO 80202
Wheelchairs are provided by Porter Hospital and are available on first come first serve basis, at no charge. Please bring a valid ID!
Q & A’s:
There is a parking garage attached to the Convention Center- the rates are down below. The Convention Center’s garage is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The Convention Center’s garage makes parking easy downtown. To access the garage the entrance is on north bound Speer. Drive up the spiral ramp to upper level as directed. You will be required to pay in advance with the Pay-on-Foot payment system, parking is easy and convenient. Simply park in any non-reserved spot, remember your vehicle stall number and proceed to any pay station located on all levels within the parking garage. Click here for directions to the Convention Center.
- Press the START button on the pay station (if LED display is blank).
- The screen will prompt you to select a time period on the key pad.
- PURCHASE PARKING – Up to 8, 12, 18, or 24 hours
- MONTHLY PERMIT – 30 day permit
- Enter your VEHICLE STALL NUMBER.
- Select Time Amount for which you will be staying.
- PURCHASE 8 hours
- PURCHASE 12 hours
- PURCHASE 18 hours
- PURCHASE 24 hours
- Using either Cash or major Credit Card (no coins permitted), PAY for your stall number.
- A receipt will be printed which you may take with you. You DO NOT need to display this receipt on your vehicle dashboard
Parking Rates Available All Days and Times Park up to 8 hours $12.00 Park up to 12 Hours $15.00 Park up to 18 Hours $17.00 Park up to 24 Hours $25.00